- Knows the content. You struggle with saying it in a succinct and clear way.
- Is a perfectionist, but now–you are getting in your own way.
- Is afraid of the judgment when speaking in public.
- Is afraid of offending someone.
- Is convinced you are not good enough.
- The promotion
- The leadership position
- To Build Trust and Credibility
- To Be Seen as a Thought Leader
Still need additional information? See the Course Description page here.
All conducted on Zoom
Timing: 5:30-7pm EST, FEBRUARY 17- March 24, 2021
- The content is in your head, but you struggle to say it clearly
- You have imposter syndrome
- The words don’t come out right
- You want the right balance of vulnerability and authenticity in interview situations
- You need to hone your elevator pitch when networking
- You want to show up stronger in impromptu speaking situations