18sep2:30 pmFeaturedLADYDRINKS WINE TASTING & DINNER NAPA VALLEYLadyDrinks hosts an immersive networking experience in Napa Valley. A wine tasting at a woman owned winery, followed by a 3-course dinner.Napa Valley
About this event What will you get for your ticket price: Networking with a curated group of 8
About this event
What will you get for your ticket price:
- Networking with a curated group of 8 women in senior leadership, handpicked by Joya
- A cave wine tasting at a woman-owned winery
- Transportation to dinner
- Dinner at a French restaurant overlooking wine country
LadyDrinks founder Joya Dass loves to host events.
She believes in bringing women together and creating a shared experience. This way, even the shyest person in the room now has the ability to engage in conversation. She also keeps the event small, so you walk away having made at least 2 quality connections.
In her public speaking masterclass, Joya teaches the art of influence through story telling. In this immersive networking experience, Joya picked a female wine maker’s story to tell.
Engage in conversation with 8 women executives over this curated experience for 8 in Napa Valley. Exact location details will be disclosed upon confirmation of your spot.
******Please note there are 8 spots only.
- 2:20 – 2:30 PM: Meet at winery
- 2:30 – 4:00 PM: Tour followed by a tasting
- 4:15 – 4:30PM: Depart from winery. Joya will drive everyone to the dinner
- 4:30 – 5:45 PM: Travel time
- 5:45 – 8PM: Joya leads a signature LadyDrinks conversation-driven event, over a three-course French dinner overlooking wine country
About the woman-owned winery
We picked a winery that is woman-owned, to stay in line with LadyDrinks’ mission statement of highlighting women-owned businesses.
A beautiful location situated in a short drive from downtown Napa with an oak tree lined drive that makes it feel a world away.
Following the winery tour and tasting, participants will depart for an acclaimed restaurant overlooking the Napa Valley. While there, Joya will lead guest in a conversation centered on their professional challenges and goals.
(Saturday) 2:30 pm PST
Joya Dass, LadyDrinks