The Merit of the Pivot
The pandemic has taught us a great deal about the importance of the pivot. Women are actually great pivoters because of a high degree of emotional intelligence, communication skills, and the ability to build community.
1. Explore the power of “pivoting” in your business and how with the COVID19 situation you can create impact by relooking at your brand and business
– Why is this so important for the future of a business?
– How Purpose sets the stage for change.
2. What is the mindset needed to embrace pivoting?
– What leader has done it and what are their results? Mindy Grossman, Bob Iger
– Creating mindsets for innovative returns on customer equity
3. Why women are cut out to be excellent “pivot” leaders?
– High aptitude for emotional intelligence
– Elevated communication skills
– Thrive in community settings
4. Key Takeaways
5. Women were born “pivoters” and easily understand how to change direction for impact.
6. Open Mindsets create change.
7. Purpose rules results